Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kick Off Fordham Law's V-Day Season with a Friday Bar Night at Wicker Park

Friday, February 4 at 8:00pm to midnight
Wicker Park
1469 3rd avenue at 83rd street
New York, NY

Fordham Law V-Day and Fordham Law Women are co-sponsoring an all night happy hour at Wicker Park to raise money to help protect women and girls in New York and Haiti.

$5 cover gets you happy hour prices until midnight. ($3 beers, $4 wine and $5 mixed drinks!)

Some ladies from Fordham Law Women and from the Vagina Monologues will be guest bartending and all tips to them go to the cause as well!

Facebook invite

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mark Your Calendars

The Fordham Law School Production of Eve Ensler's The Vagina Monologues will be held in the McNally Amphitheatre

February 17, 2011 at 7pm
February 18, 2011 at 7pm (followed by a reception)

Tickets are $10 ($9 for students if purchased on campus the week of the show)

We are producing The Vagina Monologues as part of the annual global V-Day campaign to raise awareness and stop violence against women and girls. This year 30% of the proceeds will go to the official V-day 2011 campaign to protect women and girls in Haiti. The other 70% of the proceeds will go to Safe Horizon, a New York organization that does amazing work in the areas of domestic violence, child abuse and human trafficking.

We are proud to be joined in our efforts by a number of student groups and community sponsors and donors.

In addition to the show, Fordham Law will celebrate V-Day with two weeks of educational seminars and fundraising events, all designed to help change the story of women. For more information, contact